- Recent Death
- Relationship breakup
- Work, Redundancy, Financial, Ongoing Daily Stress, Legal Case
- Physical Stress
- New house, injury, surgery, extreme ongoing physical training ?
Your physical appearance
- Skin, Hair, Eyes Appear Dull
- Spots & Blemishes on face/body
- Weight gain, Bloating
- Bags under eyes
Detox From Stress
What is stress?
- Burn Out
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Nervous Breakdown
- Unable to Cope
What Creates Stress
- Toxicity – hormones, medication, pollutants
- Nutritional depletion – Low protein diets, High sugar diets, Caffeine, Alcohol
- Extreme Physical Training
- Mental, emotional or spiritual stress
- Financial, family, death, divorce, Illness
- Over working
- Fast-paced, high-stress, fear-based lifestyle
- Cities, noise and electromagnetic pollution
- Cell phones, microwave towers and appliances like televisions, microwave ovens and computers give off strong electrical fields
How Stress Effects You
- STRESS WEAKENS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- THIS LEADS TO ILLNESS
- THIS EVENTUALLY LEADS TO DISEASE
- STRESS KILLS – KILL STRESS
The Stress Hormone Paradox
- Cortisol Vs Adrenaline (epinephrine)
- The adrenal glands are located just above the Kidneys. They produce over 50 hormones including stress hormones known as cortisol & adrenaline.
- High Levels of Ongoing Stress = High Cortisol Levels = More Stress
- BUT IT GETS WORSE
- Eventually, if stress is ongoing, cortisol becomes depleted. Now the body starts to use adrenaline when it should be using cortisol.
- Cortisol is required to deal with everyday stress, regulate blood sugar, blood pressure and create a balanced immune system.
- Cortisol - Get up to answer the phone
- Adrenaline - imminent danger such as escaping a fire. Running away from danger.
When Adrenaline is released, it feels like a shooting sensation up the spine along with increased heart rate. This should only occur in times when extreme and immediate reaction is required.
But when the body is exposed ongoing stress, the body has to use Adrenaline everyday. And so Adrenaline is called to perform everyday tasks.
PHONE RINGS = Adrenaline secreted as no cortisol reserve available = Extreme stress reaction to simple everyday tasks.
The body responds to everyday tasks as it should to extreme danger only.
Now you are “living on ones nerves”, pain in shoulders, ongoing restlessness, anger, toxins from hormones build up in the body.
Calling on Adrenaline for everyday tasks leads paradoxically to more stress leading to insomnia, depression, weight gain, toxicity, pains and aches in shoulders and back, fatigue and adrenal fatigue aka “nervous breakdown” or burn out. When this happens, you are facing critical stress levels. Take action immediately.
- DIET - Support Immune System
- SUPPLEMENTS - B-complex vitamins, vitamins A, C and E, manganese, zinc, chromium, selenium
- EXERCISE –Release Built Up Tension/ Serotonin
- DETOX – Remove excessive stress hormones
- MASSAGE –Release Toxins From Cells
- COLONIC IRRIGATION – Major toxin removal
- RELAX / SWITCH OFF – Rest The Mind
Anti Stress Action Plan
- Adopt a natural whole-food diet
- Drink high quality distilled water, not from the tap – 2 Litres per day
- 2,000 to 5,000 milligrams of vitamin C each day
- high strength B-complex supplement
- high quality fish oils
- Liqorice root extract and kelp to your diet
- Replace toxic chemical products used around the house with non-toxic alternatives
- Getting lots of rest. Take a break from the source of the stress ie work, family, home
- Exercising, Do at least one Fun thing each day, time out, do nothing at all
- Remove negative people out of your life.” A bad friend is worse than no friend
- Remove Clutter from you home
- Have Colonic Irrigation Regularly